- Eldracher field: Still soft and Muddy behind home plate CLOSED
- Carty Field: Turf is still soggy; Infield is soft: OPEN
- Smith Field: Turf is soggy; infield is soft: OPEN
- Fisher Field: Some muddy spots: OPEN
- JMS Field #1: Infield is soft. OPEN
- Field #2 Infield is soft. OPEN
- 90’ Field: Infield is muddy/soft OPEN
- Turco Main: 5% still snow on outer edges of field OPEN/Limited
- Upper Turco: turf is still soggy OPEN/Limited
- Lower Turco: turf is soggy,infield is muddy OPEN/Limited
- Stone Field: Infield is soft OPEN
- Morgan Field: Infield is soft OPEN
Anytime that there is a steady rain or standing water on the fields, fields will automatically be CLOSED for play. Coaches need to use discretion as conditions change and act accordingly. Dormant / Spring turf is highly susceptible to damage.
Click on the image below to view the newest posted update.